with Robin Anderson
Monday 10th - Friday 14th January 2022
7.30 - 9.00 am daily
This sequence of supported and passive poses serves as gentle maintenance for wellbeing and can also form the foundation of a more active yoga practice.
Over the 5 mornings we will be looking to refine technique in both asana (postures) and pranayama (breath control), seeking calmness and control in mind and body.
Suitable for all levels including beginners.
COVID safe protocols apply:
- As per Health Department regulations, all staff and students must be fully vaccinated to attend class. Proof of vaccination must be sighted
- Please do not attend the studio if you are at all unwell or have been exposed to others who are unwell
- Upon arrival students are required to check-in via the QR code and sanitize their hands
- Please adhere to current mask wearing regulations
- Maintain social distance of 1.5 m
- Door handles and surfaces will be sanitised regularly