with Sifu Jenny Harrison
Monday 10th - Friday 14th January 2022
11.30 am - 1.30 pm daily
Dress in comfortable, loose clothing.
Suitable for all levels of experience and ability.
COVID safe protocols apply:
- As per Health Department regulations, all staff and students must be fully vaccinated to attend class. Proof of vaccination must be sighted
- Please do not attend the studio if you are at all unwell or have been exposed to others who are unwell
- Upon arrival students are required to check-in via the QR code and sanitize their hands
- Please adhere to current mask wearing regulations
- Maintain social distance of 1.5 m
- Door handles and surfaces will be sanitised regularly
About Tai Chi:
Tai Chi is a relaxing, meditative form of exercise. It stimulates the mind and body by encouraging mental focus and physical balance. Tai Chi skills are multi layered - beginners can enjoy developing balance and coordination while more experienced students explore energy flow and mindfulness.