with Deb Malesa
Saturday 11 April 2020
2.00 - 4.30pm
Join Deb Malesa* for an afternoon of Restorative Yoga at Silver Leaf Yoga in Merricks. Relax and renew in the beautiful purpose-built Yoga studio amongst the trees.
We work very hard in our lives, and while we may sleep, we rarely take time to rest. Restorative yoga poses help us learn to relax and rest deeply and to clear away stress and tension.
This gentle therapeutic style of yoga focuses on restoration of the central nervous system. During deep relaxation all the systems of the body are benefitted. It is a wonderful antidote to a stressful, modern lifestyle.
You will experience:
- A 2.5 hour restorative yoga practice.
- Personalised guidance to help you feel totally comfortable in each pose.
- Breathing practices, guided meditation and yoga nidra.
- Healthy afternoon tea.
This immersion is for you if:
- You lead a busy life.
- Would like some ‘time out’!
- Have an active yoga/exercise regime and would like to experience a balance.
Places limited. Please book early to confirm a place.
All equipment supplied
*Deb is an accredited Relax and Renew Trainer (Judith Lasater), a registered Level 2 Teacher with Yoga Australia and has completed a Level 1 Training with iRest Yoga Nidra.